Until Every Child
We are dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and research of dyslexia
Serving Maine, New Hampshire & Vermont
Wilson Language Training Opportunities
Wilson is passionate about providing educators with the knowledge and skills they need to help students who may benefit from a systematic, multi-sensory, structured language approach. The professional learning programs are delivered by a nationwide team of expert Literacy Specialists and Trainers. All workshops are virtual.
February 2024 Newsletter
IDA-NNEA publishes four newsletters annually, two mini-newsletters and two larger news magazines. Take a look inside our February 2024 edition. Some highlights include:
- President’s Letter
- But Will Students Learn to Read? A Review of Vermont Literacy Bills Introduced in January 2024
- New Hampshire Happenings in Professional Learning
- Voices in Reading Research: Interview with Heidi Zollman, Curriculum Director, Rochester School Department in Rochester, NH
- What’s All the Talk about MTSS in Kansas?
- College Corner: Self-Advocacy and Teens
- Changing Course: Large Scale Implementation of the Science of Reading- A School Board Member’s Insights
- New Voices: Interview with Rosalee Dorfman Mohajer
- NH and VT State Leadership Provides Professional Learning for Teachers
- Free Audio Equipment and Other Supports for Children and Adults with a Reading Disability
- and more…
Help IDA-NNEA continue to improve the lives of individuals with dyslexia
We at IDA-NNEA are happy to share the initiative we call READ for Parents
In October 2020, IDA-NNEA began hosting free, 60-90 minute Zoom session for parents every other month that focuses on a topic from the IDA Dyslexia Fact Sheets. If you don’t know about the fact sheets, be sure to check them out; they’re current, relevant, and full of great information. In addition to our board member panelists, each session will include a guest speaker with deep knowledge of the topic.