Come join us as we delve deeper into the Science of Reading. You may have heard about the Simple View of Reading. Now, come join us as we delve deeper into literacy strands. Let’s explore each one and evidenced based approaches. View our esteemed presenters as they explain
- What does each component entail?
- How can it be implemented?
- How are the components integrated?
- How do educators, administrators, researchers and families work in concert to support literacy for all?
By attending this virtual conference, you will
- understand how the components of literacy work together
- learn about current research
- explore how schools and families can work together to build literacy skills
- enjoy nationally renown presenters
Early Bird Registration: $75.00 through September 30, 2023
General Admission: $100.00 October 1 – October 27, 2023
IDA Members: Always $75.00
IDA Educational Institution and Global Partners: Always $50.00
You can add Micro-credentials from Credentials Unlimited for +24.99.
10+ CEUs offered and distributed by December 31, 2023
Recordings are available November through December 31, 2023.
You can interact with others on your phone in the app more conveniently wherever you go.